Privacy Guard & Smart App Protector
AppLock can lock apps, photos, videos, and other private data.
AppLock is a free app lock and privacy guard to prevent intruders & snoopers from peeping at your private data, hide sensitive photos and videos by encrypting your Gallery, keep children or snoopers away from messing up your settings, deleting important things, or making an in-app purchase.
👉 AppLock can lock all android apps, including:
- Social apps: AppLock can lock Facebook, WhatsApp, Messenger, Vine, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, WeChat, and so on. No one can peep at your private chat any more.
- System apps: AppLock can lock Contacts, SMS, galleries, Videos, Email, and so on. No one can mess up your settings for system apps.
- Android pay apps: AppLock can lock Android Pay, Samsung Pay, Paypal, and so on. No one can use your wallet to purchase any item.
- Other apps: AppLock can lock any third-party apps, including Gmail, Youtube, games, and so on. Completely protect your privacy.
👉 AppLock can lock photos and videos.
After locking gallery and video apps, no intruder can peep at your private photos and videos. No worry about privacy leakage.
– If you have a phone with a fingerprint reader that is either made by Samsung or is running Android Marshmallow, you can check the box in the App Lock settings labeled “Use fingerprint to unlock”
– Change the app icon, this will improve app security.
– Always keep AppLock running in the background, use Advanced Protection.
-Choose favorite themes from AppLock Theme Store
-Take photo of intruders who trying to break into your phone
-Record the time and data in AppLock for check
👉Replace AppLock Icon:
-Replace the AppLock icon with Alarm Clock, Weather, Calculator, Calendar, and Notepad on the home screen, easy to confuse snoopers and keep privacy safe.
-You can set AppLock to run in Always Lock/5 minutes/Until screen off mode. Customize lock frequency, more user-friendly.
-Save phone power by 50% after enabling power-saving mode in AppLock.
👉One-Tap to Enable/Disable AppLock:
-Tap the lock icon at the upper right corner on the Lock App page, to enable or disable AppLock.
How to set my password for the first time?
Open AppLock -> Draw a pattern -> Confirm pattern; or Open AppLock -> Enter PIN code -> Confirm PIN code
Note: For android 5.0+, allow Applock to use usage access permission -> Find AppLock -> Allow usage access
How to change my password?
– Open AppLock -> Settings – Reset password -> Enter new password -> Reenter password
What should I do if I forget the AppLock password?
At present, you can reinstall AppLock if you forget the password.